Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Buy into my twenty-gr8ness

I have deemed 2015 my year of Twenty-Gr8ness!!! This is my first year out of grad school and my last year as an unwed woman. I recently accepted a position as a chaplain at WakeMed in Raleigh and will be living in the downtown area. I am super excited about all the new things I will learn and experience this upcoming year. I expect to use 2015 as a time to reflect, grow, and explore. 

Part of this twenty-gr8 transition is moving. I have accumulated many cool things that will not fit into my new apartment and may no longer have a place in the home my fiancĂ© and I will establish. For these reasons I will have a twenty-gr8 yard sale on Saturday, July 25, 2015 from 8AM-1PM. Stop by, grab an icie, and find your next gr8 treasure. Click here to see more details. 


No comments: